Interested in Advertising?
O&AN reaches the largest LGBT market in Tennessee
Contact Scott Bryant, director of sales, marketing and events - 615-596-6210
- 53% of our readers of a household income greater than $50,000
- 22% of those have a household income great than $100,000
The facts are plain: Our readers - the LGBT community, travel more, own more homes and cars, spend more on electronics, and have the largest amount of disposable income of any niche market.
- Results from a 2014 Community Marketing Survey report from our reader area. See the full demographics in our media kit.
O&AN has the highest circulation of any Nashville (or Tennessee) LGBT publication, with more than 30,000+ print readers, and 120 distribution locations.
Receive maximum exposure when you advertise in O&AN’s first ever full glossy, magazine-sized, 2015 Pride Issue. Our biggest issue of the year!
All ads due April 15, 2015
Reach LGBT consumers through one of our products:
- Be Clicked on OUTandABOUTNashville.com
- Be Found in our print product - click here for a media kit
- Be Seen sponsoring our weekly email campaigns, or our "Seen Out" photo galleries
- Be Creative with our full line of product placement
- Be Innovative by co-marketing with our sponsorship opportunities.
For more information about how loyal our readership is toward companies advertising specifically to them, and to reach the LGBT demographic
in Nashville and Middle Tennessee, get in touch:
email@example.com or (615) 596-6210
The original content available on outandaboutnashville.com is available for licensing.
Regular license agreements or one-time license opportunities are available.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a query.
GayFaves™ is a licensed trademark. Use of this logo, without expressed and written consent could constitute trademark infringement and/or copyright violation of it's owner. We would strongly advise you not to use this badge unless you are a winner and you have the right to its usage. We'd hate to, but would be willing, pursue all reasonable means to protecting this trademark and copyright.